DEPARTMENT: Operations and Services
LOCATION: Wingfield, South Australia and Scoresby, Victoria
Linde Material Handling is a leading international company that manufactures, sells and services a range of high technology material handling equipment built on a strong foundation of quality and customer service. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a driven and reliable Workshop Technician who wishes to build a career with a well-respected company, while at the same time gaining experience with some of the world’s premier forklift trucks.
In this role you will be responsible for ensure that servicing, diagnosing faults and performing repairs or maintenance are carried out within expected timeframes and at the highest level of quality on Linde’s wide range of premium forklift trucks & equipment.
The successful candidate will have a mechanical/electrical background ideally having worked on forklifts, heavy equipment or automotive.
- Diagnose and trouble shoot software and hardware issues
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ensure proper maintenance and care of tools
- Be able to assist in repairs of units in the workshop
- Assist other workshop techs as required
- Servicing and repairs on various sizes and models of forklifts
- Basic PM service on Linde trucks except VNA and HET
- Non specialised mechanical repairs
- Mast roller and hose replacement
- Wheel bearing service and replacement
- Alternator, starter replacement
- Hydraulic and coolant hose replacement
- Diagnose and replace power and control fuses
- Drive and load wheel replacement
- Forklift License
- Driver’s License
- General product knowledge of motors (electric & IC)
- At least 3 years’ experience in forklift repairs
- Understanding of OH&S obligations
- Computer skills in Microsoft office packages – Word, Excel & Outlook
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Understanding of the selling process
Linde Material Handling is looking for an energetic, high performing individual with a can-do attitude that can contribute to our business by providing quality workmanship.
This role will be a full-time permanent position commencing ASAP. To be successful for this role you will undergo full background and license checks.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the position please forward your written application inclusive of current CV to the Human Resources Department at Recruitment@Lindemh.com.au