- Prestigious International Company
- Attractive Salary and Commission Structure
- Manage and Develop a Sales Team
Great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to manage and develop a team, drive growth and further your career. Linde is the second largest manufacturer of forklifts and warehouse equipment in the world and is the market leader in Europe. In Australia we are one of the fastest growing Material Handling companies and are recognised as having the highest quality products and people to deliver superior outcomes to our customers. An opportunity has recently arisen for a dynamic Sales Manager to join our QLD Branch based at Larapinta.
As a key member of the QLD Branch Management Team, and reporting to the General Manager, this position will primarily be responsible for leading and developing a team of Sales Representatives / Account Managers to achieve success. Focus is also on developing existing state based accounts as well as sourcing and developing new ones to maximise market penetration and implementing strategic sales and business development plans.
TO SUCCEED YOU WILL BE:
- A passionate, driven and dynamic Sales Manager who loves what you do.
- Experienced in managing and developing a high performance team.
- An excellent communicator with relationship building skills and the ability to influence decision makers at the highest levels.
- Able to deliver strong sales results preferably in capital equipment, B2B outbound or rental solutions, with a proven track record.
- Knowledgeable in understanding financial solutions at a major account level.
- Fully understanding of the sales process, with strong organisational skills and be able to implement it.
- Experienced in planning and delivering targeted growth strategies.
- Formal qualification in sales / marketing will be highly regarded.
So if this opportunity sounds like your next big role, then apply now at email@example.com