DEPARTMENT: Operations and Services
LOCATION: Huntingwood NSW
Linde is a leading international company in the material handling industry. We are currently seeking a dynamic person with strong client focus to join our busy NSW Parts Team, facilitating the efficient and time critical supply of spare parts by providing appropriate documentation to warehouse colleagues in the shortest time possible, interpret orders, prepare quotes, invoice sales, place orders and parts issues, problem solving on spare parts, seeking alternatives to minimise internal and external customers down time.
- Daily warehouse and office operations
- Ensure parts requirement for customers (internal and external) are delivered in an expedient and effective manner
- Ensure stock is maintained in good and accurate order
- Providing good communications and effective information flow for all customers
- Parts Interpretation TAFE Qualification desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in spare parts related industry Material Handling preferred
- High level of customer service
- Pro-active approach to continual improvement of parts operations
- Ethical conduct
- Adhere to policies and procedure
This is an important and busy role, which would suit a person who likes a fast paced and challenging environment. As such, you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision. Prior experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the position please forward your written application inclusive of current CV to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org