Location: Victoria and New South Wales
Linde Material Handling is a leader in the material handling industry with a great opportunity for a dynamic Account Development Manager to join our team.
We seek someone who is passionate and serious about successfully selling; who understands the need to follow the sales process; and who is excited about being associated with the premium product in its market. You will work in an assigned territory developing existing as well as new business.
- Develop and monitor existing customer base.
- Pursue new business opportunities with non-Linde customers via cold calling and prospecting and other business development activities
- Updating the CRM system, detailing enquiries, demonstrations, orders and prospects
- Be conversant and knowledgeable on all existing and forthcoming Linde equipment specifications, features , functions and benefits, and unique selling points
- Be able to demonstrate and complete total cost of ownership comparisons relating to the Linde & Baoli range.
- Communicate customer related service and finance matters effectively and professionally to internal customers.
- Provide management with information on competitor activity within the assigned territory.
- Develop a business plan and forward budget regarding order intake.
- Be involved in various industry associations as required.
- Ensure that all equipment is effectively handed over to the customer, with operators inducted and familiar on equipment prior to operation.
- A passionate, driven and dynamic Sales Professional who loves what you do.
- Able to deliver strong sales results preferably in capital equipment, B2B outbound or rental solutions, with a proven track record.
- Prior sales experience in the capital equipment or a related industry is beneficial, but not essential.
- An excellent communicator with relationship building skills and the ability to influence decision makers at the highest levels.
- Formal qualification in sales/ marketing will be highly regarded.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the position please forward your written application inclusive of current CV to the Human Resources Department at Recruitment@Lindemh.com.au